Roomorama is simply a platform for people to connect for short term stays. We do not operate or manage any of the properties you see on Roomorama.
Below is the Standard Roomorama Cancellation Policy:
- If booking is cancelled more than 7 days before the check in day, before 3pm, only the Roomorama service fee of 15% will be charged.
- If booking is cancelled 2-7 nights before the check in day, by 3pm local time, 1 night’s stay (based on daily rate of the unit) + Roomorama service fee of 15% will be charged.
- If booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the check in day, at/after 3pm local time, 2 nights’ stay (based on daily rate) + Roomorama service fee of 15% will be charged.
- Example: Check In on Nov 15 (3 pm)
- Canceled before Nov 8 (before 3 pm) – Full refund, minus Roomorama service fee of 15%
- Canceled before Nov 13 (before 3 pm) – 1 night + Roomorama service fee of 15%
- Canceled after Nov 13 (at/after 3 pm) – 2 nights + Roomorama service fee of 15%
For properties listed by a Certified Host, you may need to abide by a different cancellation policy. You can check the cancellation policy under "Property Details" prior to completing the booking online.
Should the need to cancel arise, please be courteous to give your host ample notice so that they can find a replacement.
Roomorama does NOT handle refunds after guests have checked-in. If you have problems during your stay or would like a refund after you have checked in, you must contact the host directly. Please make your feedback known to us and the Roomorama community.
If in case the property that you have booked becomes unavailable for your stay, hosts with multiple properties may accommodate you in another property instead of canceling your booking. Should a host cancel your booking, Roomorama will refund you in full. If you opted to rebook another property on Roomorama, you will be responsible for paying the new rental amount.
How do I cancel a booking?